The Cub Cadet 357cc, OHV 4-Cycle Two-Stage 33 in. Gas Snow Blower is built for clearing heavy snowfalls fast. Direct snow exactly where you want it every time with remote pitch and chute controls conveniently placed at the operator's station. Zero-Turn Posi-Steer power steering delivers effortless. Single-hand turning so you can easily maneuver areas of all shapes and sizes and the 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-TRAC Tires provide solid traction in extreme weather conditions.
- Ideal snowfall range: 21 in.
- Ideal surfaces: smooth or gravel
- 357cc electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- 30 in. clearing width; 22 in. intake height
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.
- Cool blueno rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions, just attach an extension cord
- Remote pitch and chute controls
- In-dash headlight allows you to clear your driveway any time of the day or night
- 16 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- Choose Cub Cadet with confidence every Cub Cadet snow blower is backed with a full 3-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty
- Use 5W-30 engine oil for easy starting at all temperatures